While there are ladies who are obsessing on mastering the freshest of trends, there will always be ladies out there who want to look fashionable. At the same time, they want to put the least effort into their bespoke fashion outfits.
That’s alright, and that’s okay. There’s nothing wrong with being a lazy girl when it comes to bespoke fashion. It’s not easy to keep up with trends, and it is not a walk in the park when it comes to putting together your daily bespoke fashion outfit. That’s why we wanted to help you and create a foolproof list of bespoke fashion outfits for those lazy girls who still want to look chic even with minimal effort.
Tips On How You Can Shop For Lazy Girl Bespoke Outfits
- Spring clean your wardrobe. Before anything else, sift through your wardrobe and remove all the uncomfortable clothing that you own. Bag it up and stuff it somewhere else other than your closet. Nope, you’re not going to throw this away, but the main purpose of this is to get those clothes out of your sight so that you can easily focus on the clothes that you want to wear. This will help you figure out what are your main preferences when it comes to clothes so that you can easily find which lazy girl outfits are your go-to’s.
- Focus on the stores or brands that you love. Most of the time, you will notice that you prefer clothes from the same store or brand. This means that you might have to stick to two to three brands of your favorite so that you don’t have to go through the process of looking for your clothes elsewhere.
- Opt for neutral palettes. A neutral palette is the safest way to go if you want to make sure that everything in your wardrobe will look good together. The pairing will be a breeze if you do this, and you can even get dressed even if you’re half-asleep!
- Have a signature color. It’s okay if there are moments that you want to stay away from your neutrals. Even lazy girls need to mix things up from time to time. Have a signature color and go ahead and reach for that if you’re craving for a little change.
- Easy on, easy off. Lazy girls usually hate anything hard to put on and take off. You might want to go easy on the buttons, snaps, and hooks. So you should stick with clothes that you can put on and put off in a matter of three seconds.
- Stick with machine-washable garments. Dry-cleaning can be a very annoying thing to do. Not only that, but it can also be an expensive and very tasking thing to do if you are going to do it regularly. Make sure that the garments that you are purchasing can easily be tossed in the washing machine without much effort.
The Lazy Girl’s Guide To Bespoke Fashion
They’re slightly similar to boyfriend jeans, but a little less loose but still comfortable. These jeans can be easily styled by rolling it on the hems or a basic white tee or rolled cuffs. You can even go for a nice feminine looking blouse for a fancier look.
Polos, whether men’s polos or women’s polos, you can both rock them easily even on lazy days. You can let your imagination go wild on this one because there are tons of ways to wear this outfit staple. You can knot it up like a cropped top, or wear them with high-waisted jeans for a chic vibe. Plus one on this button-less polo because it’s button-less!
This leather jacket is for men, but that doesn’t mean that lazy girls can’t wear it. While none of us are jumping on the back of a Harley anytime soon, that doesn’t mean that you can’t cop the biker style. Oversized men’s jackets are a great way to spice up your outfit with this rocking piece of clothing.
Just like how denim jeans are very versatile when it comes to pairings, denim skirts are just the same. Consider it a shorter and daintier version of pants. You can go from a variety of tops and go nuts with it without looking messy and putting a lot of effort.
Shirt dresses are a lazy girl’s best friend. They’re easy to put on and pull off, and they’re effortless to style as well. You just simply put them on, pick your favorite sneakers, accessorize a little–or feel free to forget about it, then head out. Easy peasy!
Simple Things That Stylish Women Do Everyday
When it doubt of all the tips written up there, there are still a couple of foolproof ways that you can incorporate in your daily routine to improve on your lazy girl ways. Here are some of the few:
- Plan your outfits ahead. If you have an essential occasion ahead of you, planning is the only magic trick that you can do to make things easier for you to plan your best outfit for that particular day. Pulling out your desired outfit the night before is usually enough to save you from panic the next morning.
- Give yourself enough time to get dressed. Anyone that’s running off late isn’t going to have the best time of their life when it comes to planning your outfits. Instead of waking up late and hitting the snooze button every time your phone blasts its alarm, make sure that you have enough time in the morning to prep and get dressed. Not only will you have a better day ahead with no panicking or last-minute mishaps, but you are also bound to look prepared and fantastic.
- Don’t forget to choose the right undergarments. Any woman would know that even their undergarments are crucial to looking good. Make sure that the undergarment that you are using can support you in the right places, such as going for the right bra, panties, and shapewear to enhance your curves in all the right ways.
Even the easiest of bespoke fashion ensembles need a little work, but that’s okay!