Blazers are a must-have for every young professional. These sophisticated jackets are a life-saver when it comes to a put-together office outfit. You can either pair them with a dress or a top and pants. If you are feeling a little adventurous, even a summer dress can look fabulous for meetings and professional events. It adds a smart touch to almost any outfit, too.
Corporate wear has been transitioning towards the traditional suit and ties for men and blazers and any bottoms for women back in 2018. Today, blazers have been morphed into something more fluid and versatile, and it has become a big staple in any person’s wardrobe because of its sophisticated and smart vibes. In the corporate world, blazers are a part of critical success because of its aesthetic.
You can never really go wrong with blazers. You can comfortably dress up any ensemble with this garment, and it would always look excellent and professional.
Why Blazers Are A Must-Have
- You mean business. Blazers give off this Girl Boss vibe. It makes you look like you mean business wherever you go. Since the clothes that you wear can influence how you feel and how others perceive you, blazers are a great power outfit that can make you feel like you can take over the world through business! It can make any outfit look sharp, too.
- Dress it up or dress it down. Blazers aren’t just for work. You can also dress them down by wearing them with jeans and basic shirts. If you still want that Girl Boss vibe, you can wear them with heels or ballet flats. The options are endless!
- They are a significant investment. When blazers are of high-quality, uniquely, if they are tailored and bespoke, they can last a long time. You don’t need to buy tons of them frequently. All you need in your closet are a couple of blazers that have high-quality, and you’re good to go.
- Its versatility says it all. Since you can dress blazers up or down, they can provide you with endless outfit possibilities for any occasion. You can even wear them with shorts!
- They flatter all body types. Blazers come in all lengths and sizes. You can have them in a fit that’s a little baggy for that boyfriend style, or a chic well-fitting type of bespoke blazer. Bespoke blazers are the best option if you want to make sure that the blazers that you have fit you in a way that you want them to.
- They’re a statement piece on its own. Blazers are a strong piece. They go with almost any outfit, and you may even find yourself trying not to reach for your bespoke blazer so many times within the week. They’re not so flashy, but they create such a strong statement when worn.
- They’re feminine, but not too girly. Other women seem to hate outfits that look too girly. Blazers of a different story because they provide that empowered woman look without looking immature. There’s always a big difference in dressing up too cute and aiming fora grown-up look.
Other than blazers, there are also different types of jackets that give off the same vibe but has a distinct personality of its own.
Different Types Of Blazers and Jackets
You might be thinking that a blazer is just a blazer. But the thing is, there are different types of blazers, and not all of them look extra formal. They come in a variety of lengths, designs, and even fabric. Here are some of the few types of blazers and jackets that you should own:
Trench coats are a very classic piece that every girl should have in their closet. It looks elegant, and it can look great with almost any outfit. Some trench coats are waterproof, so you can comfortably wear them in slightly harsh weather, or during winter.
These leather jackets are also a must-have in a woman’s closet. They can easily add a touch of edginess in any outfit, yet keeping it casual and fashionable. Most leather jackets come in black, but having them in red, mustard, brown, and even green can be a great staple in any young professional’s wardrobe.
Denim jackets are also essential to have. It can either be light-washed, cropped style, oversized, or whatever floats your boat. These denim jackets are as versatile as workwear bespoke blazers, and they’re fantastic to have in your closet.
They’re just like trench coats but a version that’s perfect for winter. They’re long, stylish, and the fabric is thick enough to protect you from harsh weather temperatures. These jackets are ideally worn with scarves and boots.
Bespoke Blazer Recommendations
Just 4 Unique has a variety of bespoke blazers that can be used for office wear and leisurewear. It is simply up to you on how you want to mix and match your outfits with this very versatile garment.
Slim Fit Blazer Coat
This slim-fit blazer coat in grey is a young professional’s go-to garment. Because of its sleek design and slightly oversized fit, it can be used for leisurewear too. This bespoke blazer will look good with pants and dresses.
Small Patch Blazer Tops
Navy blue blazers are as classic as black and grey. They can be easily paired with different tops and bottoms for a fashionable power bespoke blazer look.
Single Breasted Leisure Blazer
If you love neutrals and earthy colors, then this khaki bespoke blazer should be on your must-have list. It can be paired with creams, pastels, and other earth-toned garments that are suitable to your liking.
Yarn Dyed Strip Blazer
You can never go wrong with stripes, as you can never go wrong with wearing blazers. They immediately add a little spice to your outfit instead of creating an entire look made of solid colors.
Plaid Single Breasted Blazer
Plaids are a classic, too. They look vintage and timeless. They can be transformed into a modern looking outfit by merely pairing it with neutral colors that do not contrast the color of the blazer.